We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
The XD® 4″ Full Size pistol from Springfield Armory® sets the standard for polymer pistols. The XD® 4″ Full Size has everything you want and need in a pistol – superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and features that make it easy and intuitive to use. The XD® 4” Full Size is the original XD® offering from Springfield Armory®, and the most basic XD®. This is the XD® that started it all.
The XD® 4″ Full Size has a four inch barrel and a full-sized frame. This means you’ll get the handling and accuracy you’d expect from a standard sized pistol. All Springfield Armory® XD®’s have several features that make the XD® easy to use and safe to handle. The striker status indicator and loaded chamber indicator let you know without a doubt, by touch and by feel, whether or not the pistol is loaded and cocked. The grip safety, Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System™, and the firing pin block safety combine to prevent accidental discharges.
Whether you’re looking for a pistol based on ergonomics, reliability or features, you’re in the right place. It’s available in a variety of calibers to fit a variety of needs. See how it all started and check out the XD® 4” Full Size. Where you point is where you shoot.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil System: Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3 - Dot
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 28 ozs.
- Height: 5.5"; 5.75 (.45ACP only)
- Slide: Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish
- Barrel: 4" Hammer Forged, Steel,Melonite® / 1:10 Twist
- Length: 7.3"
- Grip Width: 1.20"
- Frame: Black Polymer
- Magazines: 2 - 16 Round, Stainless Steel
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.