Our Range Officer® Champion™ is a perfect fit for those looking for a concealable 1911 that won’t weigh them down. While a normal, all steel 1911 can weigh over two and a half pounds empty, the 9mm Champion™ tips the scales at just 31.5 ounces. The .45ACP model weighs in even less at just 30 ounces, thanks to the bigger hole in the barrel. That’s quite a difference when it’s on the hip all day.
While the overall height is the same as that of the Range Officer® Operator®, the Champion™ includes a four inch stainless steel match grade barrel as opposed to the Government size five inch barrel. In the Champion™, we use a bull barrel fitted to the slide that houses a supported ramp to save wear and tear on the frame over time. As a result, we can use lighter weight forged aluminum for the frame. That helps us shave weight for its intended carry mission.
The sights are all business, with a fiber optic up front and a low profile combat sight in the rear that won’t snag during the draw. For recoil control and function, we use a dual-spring assembly that allows us to control precisely the recoil impulse in this smaller package, thereby ensuring reliable function with a minimum of fuss to the shooter.
The Range Officer® Champion™ is available in 9mm and .45ACP. Both models ship with two magazines, seven rounds each for the .45ACP and nine rounds for the 9MM. Even though the Range Officer® Champion™ is smaller and lighter, you won’t have to sacrifice capacity for carry convenience.
- Caliber: 9mm, .45ACP
- Recoil System: Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front & Low Profile Combat Rear
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 31.5 ozs. (9mm); 30 ozs. (.45ACP)
- Height: 5.5"
- Slide: Forged Steel, Parkerized
- Barrel: 4" Stainless Steel Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp Bull
- Length: 7.6"
- Grip Type: Cocobolo
- Frame: Forged Lightweight Alloy
- 2 - 9 Round, Stainless (9mm)
- 2 - 7 Round, Blued Steel (.45ACP)
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.