We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
Our Range Officer® Champion™ is a perfect fit for those looking for a concealable 1911 that won’t weigh them down. While a normal, all steel 1911 can weigh over two and a half pounds empty, the 9mm Champion™ tips the scales at just 31.5 ounces. The .45ACP model weighs in even less at just 30 ounces, thanks to the bigger hole in the barrel. That’s quite a difference when it’s on the hip all day.
While the overall height is the same as that of the Range Officer® Operator®, the Champion™ includes a four inch stainless steel match grade barrel as opposed to the Government size five inch barrel. In the Champion™, we use a bull barrel fitted to the slide that houses a supported ramp to save wear and tear on the frame over time. As a result, we can use lighter weight forged aluminum for the frame. That helps us shave weight for its intended carry mission.
The sights are all business, with a fiber optic up front and a low profile combat sight in the rear that won’t snag during the draw. For recoil control and function, we use a dual-spring assembly that allows us to control precisely the recoil impulse in this smaller package, thereby ensuring reliable function with a minimum of fuss to the shooter.
The Range Officer® Champion™ is available in 9mm and .45ACP. Both models ship with two magazines, seven rounds each for the .45ACP and nine rounds for the 9MM. Even though the Range Officer® Champion™ is smaller and lighter, you won’t have to sacrifice capacity for carry convenience.
- Caliber: 9mm, .45ACP
- Recoil System: Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front & Low Profile Combat Rear
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 31.5 ozs. (9mm); 30 ozs. (.45ACP)
- Height: 5.5"
- Slide: Forged Steel, Parkerized
- Barrel: 4" Stainless Steel Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp Bull
- Length: 7.6"
- Grip Type: Cocobolo
- Frame: Forged Lightweight Alloy
- 2 - 9 Round, Stainless (9mm)
- 2 - 7 Round, Blued Steel (.45ACP)
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.