|Categories -> Handguns -> 1911 Champion Operator Lightweight|
| Springfield Armory 1911 Champion Operator Lightweight|
Springfield Armory® was the first 1911 manufacturer to offer a frame that included an accessory rail as part of the forging. The Champion™ Operator® mates this forged Operator® frame with a shorter slide and a 4 inch barrel. This results in a pistol that is suitable for concealed carry or operating where a light is needed – and it doesn’t sacrifice any capacity.
Pick up a Champion™ Operator®, and you’ll find that it’s a feature-loaded expression of the classic 4 inch 1911. The beavertail grip safety, flat mainspring housing, Lightweight Delta™ hammer, extended ambidextrous thumb safeties and extended trigger give you all the ergonomic advantages you want in a carry pistol. The 3-Dot tritium combat sights mean that the Champion™ Operator® is ready for any conditions. A carry gun also has to be reliable. Thanks to the lowered and flared ejection port, fully supported ramped match grade barrel and proprietary dual-captive recoil system, the Champion™ Operator® is guaranteed to perform when you need it most. And the Armory Kote™ finish will keep it performing for years to come.
You can carry the Champion™ Operator® with you all day, appreciating its smaller size and standard capacity. Then slide your favorite tactical light on the rail, and put it on your nightstand. When you need a feature-packed 1911 for night and day, reach for the Champion™ Operator®.
- Caliber : .45ACP
- Recoil System : Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights : Low Profile Combat, 3 - Dot Tritium
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) : 31 ozs.
- Height : 5.5"
- Slide : Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™
- Barrel : 4" Stainless Steel Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull
- Length : 7.6"
- Grip Type : Cross Cannon™ Double Diamond Cocobolo
- Frame : Forged Aluminum Alloy w/ Integral Accessory Rail, Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Magazines : 2 - 7 Round, Blued Steel
- 2018 Model includes Range Bag
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
| ||Part #|
.45 Lw Champion Operator W/ Range Bag
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $210.00|
| || || || |