|Categories -> Handguns -> 1911 Champion Operator Lightweight|
| Springfield Armory LE/Mil 1911 Champion Operator Lightweight|
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
Springfield Armory® was the first 1911 manufacturer to offer a frame that included an accessory rail as part of the forging. The Champion™ Operator® mates this forged Operator® frame with a shorter slide and a 4 inch barrel. This results in a pistol that is suitable for concealed carry or operating where a light is needed – and it doesn’t sacrifice any capacity.
Pick up a Champion™ Operator®, and you’ll find that it’s a feature-loaded expression of the classic 4 inch 1911. The beavertail grip safety, flat mainspring housing, Lightweight Delta™ hammer, extended ambidextrous thumb safeties and extended trigger give you all the ergonomic advantages you want in a carry pistol. The 3-Dot tritium combat sights mean that the Champion™ Operator® is ready for any conditions. A carry gun also has to be reliable. Thanks to the lowered and flared ejection port, fully supported ramped match grade barrel and proprietary dual-captive recoil system, the Champion™ Operator® is guaranteed to perform when you need it most. And the Armory Kote™ finish will keep it performing for years to come.
You can carry the Champion™ Operator® with you all day, appreciating its smaller size and standard capacity. Then slide your favorite tactical light on the rail, and put it on your nightstand. When you need a feature-packed 1911 for night and day, reach for the Champion™ Operator®.
- Caliber : .45ACP
- Recoil System : Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights : Low Profile Combat, 3 - Dot Tritium
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) : 31 ozs.
- Height : 5.5"
- Slide : Forged Carbon Steel, Black Armory Kote™
- Barrel : 4" Stainless Steel Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull
- Length : 7.6"
- Grip Type : Cross Cannon™ Double Diamond Cocobolo
- Frame : Forged Aluminum Alloy w/ Integral Accessory Rail, Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Magazines : 2 - 7 Round, Blued Steel
- 2018 Model includes Range Bag
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
| ||Part #|
.45 Lw Champion Operator W/ Range Bag
Coupon Codes will not work on this non-discountable item
Special Order/Non-Stocking Item - Leadtime Applies
|You Save: $281.00|
| || || || |