If you’re looking for a versatile carry pistol that is packed with features, has amazing capacity, and performs flawlessly, look no farther than the XD(M)® 3.8” Compact. The XD(M)® 3.8” Compact is the smallest of the XD(M)® line, but it’s by no means the least. It boasts the same superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and features that make larger XD(M)®’s easy and intuitive to use in a slightly abbreviated package. And you’ll be amazed at how fun it is to shoot.
The XD(M)® 3.8” Compact has a 3.8 inch barrel mated with a shortened compact frame. When combined with the versatility of XD(M) Gear® X-Tension™ (USPAT7191556) magazines, the XD(M)® 3.8” Compact is ready for daily carry or a day on the range. Put in an X-Tension™ (USPAT7191556) magazine, and you have a 19 round full-sized 9mm pistol (16 rounds in .40SW, 13 rounds in .45ACP). Use the flush-fitting 13 round magazine, and you have a Compact (11 rounds in .40SW, 9 rounds in .45ACP). Like all XD(M)®’s, the XD(M)® 3.8″ Compact comes with three interchangeable backstraps, dovetail sights, mega-lock frame texturing, an ambidextrous magazine release, a multi-position frame rail, and a match grade barrel.You’ll also find all the safety features that make the XD(M)® a safe pistol in responsible hands.
If you want a gun for daily carry as well as a trip to the range, but you only want to buy one gun, try the XD(M)® 3.8” Compact. You’ll be amazed at how controllable it is to shoot and how easy it is to conceal. It’s two guns in one.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil System: Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3 - Dot
- Weight (with Empty Magazine): 28 ozs. w/ Compact Mag, 29 ozs. w/ X-Tension™
- Height: 4.75" w/ Compact Mag, 5.75" w/ X-Tension™
- Slide: Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish
- Barrel: 3.8" Hammer Forged, Steel, Melonite® / 1:16 Twist
- Length: 6.75"
- Grip Width: 1.18"
- Frame: Black Polymer
- Magazines: 1 - 13 Round Compact, 1 - 19 Round w/ X-Tension™, Stainless Steel
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.