Back in 1985, we started manufacturing new 1911 pistols for the consumer market. We’ve been working hard to make the best 1911s ever since.
Making them perform on a consistent basis is part of the mission, but identifying the needs and wants of shooters makes up the rest. For that reason, we offer a broad array of models for just about any application.
The Range Officer® Compact models offer similar benefits to the Range Officer® Full-size line, but in a smaller package. Whatever your reason for wanting a smaller, lighter and easier to handle 1911, the Range Officer® Compact might be right for you.
Like it’s big brother, we make the Compact in both 9MM and .45ACP. Even with its half-inch reduced height, you can still fit eight rounds of 9MM in the magazine plus one in the chamber. The .45ACP version holds six rounds in each of its two included magazines.
While smaller on the outside, the Range Officer® Compact is all business on the inside. The Range Officer® Compact has the same quality forged national match frame and slide as the TRP™ 1911s and gets the same amount of attention when it comes to precision fitting slide, frame, and barrel. The four-inch stainless steel ramped bull barrel locks up exactly as intended – every time – because accuracy counts.
The Parkerized finish will stand up to daily carry or training days at the range. The sights are sleek and fast, with a fiber optic up front and a low profile combat sight in the rear that won’t snag during the draw..
- Caliber: 9mm, .45ACP
- Recoil System: Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front & Low Profile Combat Rear
- Weight w/Empty Magazine: 29.5 ozs (9mm); 28.5 ozs. (45ACP)
- Height: 5”
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Parkerized
- Barrel: 4" Stainless Steel Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp, Bull.
- Length: 7.6”
- Grips: Compact RO Double Diamond Thin Line Rosewood
- Frame: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Black Hardcoat Anodized
- 2 - 8 Round, Stainless (9mm)
- 2 - 6 Round, Blued (.45ACP)
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.