The AutoLock® was developed through cutting-edge engineering that combined the advantages of friction lock and positive lock technology. The technologically advanced, patented AutoLock® baton is ready at hand when you need it and out of the way when you don’t. It’s easy to expand, and when it’s time to close, simply push the button in the end cap. No need to look for a hard surface to collapse the baton.
Strength You Can Count On:
The high-tech and patented cam ball bearing and locking mechanism, once locked, ensures that the baton will stay open while performing striking and jabbing techniques.
- The AutoLock’s patented locking mechanism ensures the baton will stay locked open while striking, blocking or jabbing
- Closes with a push of a button—no need to strike the baton on the ground
- Open passively or in a high-profile manner
- Rotating shafts help maintain control of the batons during a struggle
- Choose from a variety of tips and grips
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA
- 18" (45.72cm); 21" (53.34cm); 22 (55.88cm); 26" (66.04cm)
- Safety Tip® - Urethane material eliminates sharp edges and decreases possibility of subject injury
- Power Safety Tip® - Engineered to turn a subject’s pockets inside out, reducing the risk of getting stuck with sharp objects
- 3XT Tactical Targeting Tip - Clearly tracks baton tip during demonstrations, practice and / or on duty. Retro fit on any AutoLock® baton with a Power Safety Tip™