We are proud to participate in FNH's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
The FN P-12™, assembled in FN’s Viana, Portugal facility like the FN SLP™, sports a 5+1 round capacity and premium matte black finish over anodized aluminum. At 18 inches in length, the Belgium-made cantilever barrel is fully chrome-lined for long life and added corrosion resistance. The barrel is factory installed with an Improved Cylinder™ stainless steel choke tube. Interchangeable Standard Invector™ choke tubes are offered as accessories.
Also standard on the new FN P-12™ are a fiber-optic front sight and flip-up iron sight for rapid target acquisition and precise aiming as well as a Weaver rail pattern for mounting additional optical accessories.
- Caliber: 12-gauge with 2 3/4” and 3" chamber
- Type of Fire: Pump-action repeater
- Trigger Pull: 6.2 to 7.3 lbs
- Weight: 7lb 7 oz
- Overall Length: 39" in
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Magazine Capacity: Standard: Five 2 3/4" or Four 3"
- Sight Radius: 14"
- Standard Invector™ Improved Cylinder choke tube included
- 12-gauge, 2 3/4-inch and 3-inch chamber
- Matte black finish on all metal surfaces
- Pump-action with rotating bolt
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver
- 18-inch cantilever barrel
- Chrome-lined chamber and bore
- Standard Invector™ interchangeable choke tubes
- Weaver rail pattern on cantilever
- Matte black synthetic stock with aggressive checkering on buttstock and forend
- Premium non-slip recoil pad
- Two steel sling swivel studs
- Speed pump design for rapid cycling
- Curved operating handle
- Forward trigger-guard mounted safety
- Extended tube and polished shell
- 5+1 capacity
- Flip-up rear sight and fiber-optic front sight
Note : We are a factory direct LE/Mil dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.