We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT’s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
The XD® Mod.2® is now available in a 4” Service Model. The 4” Service Model is a slim and ergonomic pistol that packs even more amazing capacity. Featuring the GripZone®, the XD® Mod.2® Service Model is ready for duty, a day at the range and even concealed carry.
With high visibility low-profile sights and a slim-contour frame, the XD® Mod.2® Service Model is a feature packed full sized double-stack pistol. At just two tenths of an inch wider than the industry’s slimmest single stack polymer frame pistols, the Mod.2® offers 16+1 rounds of 9mm. The noticeably slim profile and other features combine to make the Mod.2® Service Model a pistol that offers excellent ergonomics and serious firepower in a surprisingly concealable full sized handgun. Plus, you can choose between two attractive finishes – all black, or bi-tone.
Like all XD®s, the Mod.2® Service Model is loaded with safety features. The striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip-safety, internal firing pin block, and the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System™ all work to make the XD® Mod. 2® Service Model a safe and easy to use pistol.
And of course, GripZone® ergonomics set the XD® Mod.2® apart from all others. Optimized contact between the human hand and the frame of the pistol keep the Mod.2® Service Model on target for round after round. When you pick up the XD® Mod.2® 4” Service Model, you might find that a trip to the range is in your immediate future. After that, you’ll probably find that you’ve got a new favorite pistol.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil System: Captive Recoil Spring with Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Low Profile Combat Rear
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 27.5 ozs.
- Height: 5.5"
- Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish
- Forged Stainless Steel (Bi-Tone model only)
- Barrel: 4" Hammer Forged, Steel, Melonite® / 1:10 Twist
- Length: 7.3"
- Grip Width: 1.20"
- Frame: Black Polymer
- Magazines: 2 - 16 Round, Stainless Steel
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.