The XD® Mod.2® is now available in a 4” Service Model. The 4” Service Model is a slim and ergonomic pistol that packs even more amazing capacity. Featuring the GripZone®, the XD® Mod.2® Service Model is ready for duty, a day at the range and even concealed carry.
With high visibility low-profile sights and a slim-contour frame, the XD® Mod.2® Service Model is a feature packed full sized double-stack pistol. At just two tenths of an inch wider than the industry’s slimmest single stack polymer frame pistols, the Mod.2® offers 16+1 rounds of 9mm. The noticeably slim profile and other features combine to make the Mod.2® Service Model a pistol that offers excellent ergonomics and serious firepower in a surprisingly concealable full sized handgun. Plus, you can choose between two attractive finishes – all black, or bi-tone.
Like all XD®s, the Mod.2® Service Model is loaded with safety features. The striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip-safety, internal firing pin block, and the Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System™ all work to make the XD® Mod. 2® Service Model a safe and easy to use pistol.
And of course, GripZone® ergonomics set the XD® Mod.2® apart from all others. Optimized contact between the human hand and the frame of the pistol keep the Mod.2® Service Model on target for round after round. When you pick up the XD® Mod.2® 4” Service Model, you might find that a trip to the range is in your immediate future. After that, you’ll probably find that you’ve got a new favorite pistol.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil System: Captive Recoil Spring with Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Fiber Optic Front, Low Profile Combat Rear
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 27.5 ozs.
- Height: 5.5"
- Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish
- Forged Stainless Steel (Bi-Tone model only)
- Barrel: 4" Hammer Forged, Steel, Melonite® / 1:10 Twist
- Length: 7.3"
- Grip Width: 1.20"
- Frame: Black Polymer
- Magazines: 2 - 16 Round, Stainless Steel
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.