The XD® 3” Sub-Compact from Springfield Armory® is designed to bring you the most in a concealed carry pistol. Its superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and astonishing capacity combine to put more into a concealable pistol than you will find anywhere else.
The XD® 3″ Sub-Compact has all the same features found in the standard XD® line, but in a smaller package. The barrel is 3” and the frame is a short, compact size that will let the pistol nearly disappear when you carry it. Like other XD® pistols, the XD® 3” Sub-Compact gives you great versatility when it’s used with X-Tension™ magazines. Enjoy 13+1 rounds of 9mm, (9+1 of .40SW) with standard flush-fitting magazines. Or throw in an X-Tension™ magazine and enjoy the feel of a full size frame and 16+1 rounds of 9mm (12+1 of .40SW.) You’ll find everything on the XD® 3” Sub-Compact that make Springfield’s XD®’s easy to use and safe to handle. The striker status indicator, loaded chamber indicator, grip safety, Ultra Safety Assurance (USA) Action Trigger System™ and internal firing pin block bring the safety and usability to the XD® 3” Sub-Compact that you’re used to with every other XD®.
If you’re looking for a concealable pistol, but don’t want to sacrifice capacity, reach for an XD® 3” Sub-Compact. It’s an excellent choice for concealed carry, and it is equally in its element at the range.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Recoil System: Dual Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Dovetail Front and Rear (Steel) 3 - Dot
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 26 ozs. w/ Compact Mag, 27 ozs. w/ X-Tension™
- Height: 4.75" w/ Compact Mag, 5.5" w/ X-Tension™
- Slide: Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish
- Barrel: 3" Hammer Forged, Steel, Melonite® / 1:10 Twis
- Length: 6.25"
- Grip Width: 1.20"
- Frame: Black Polymer
- Magazines: 1 - 13 Round Compact, 1 - 16 Round w/ X-Tension™, Stainless Steel
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer’s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.