The Thompson Custom 1911 frames are machined on high precision computerized machinery from a 420 stainless steel casting. The slide is machined from a solid stainless steel billet utilizing specialized tooling to reduce set-up and refixturing. The combination of high precision equipment and fewer set-ups result in a higher quality and more consistent final product at a lower price.
The slide and frame are finished in an attractive matte finish, markings are laser-engraved including the distinctive Thompson bullet logo on the slide. Front and rear sights are black with serrations and are dovetailed into the slide. The ejection port is flared and the slide has front and rear serrations machined at a slight angle. The mainspring housing is checkered and the frontstrap is machine checkered at 20 lines per inch. Additional features include an adjustable trigger, combat hammer, stainless steel, full-length recoil guide rod, extended beavertail grip safety; extended magazine release; checkered laminate grips with a Thompson bullet logo inlay and a serrated slide stop lever.
- Caliber : .45ACP
- Barrel : 5"
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) : 39 ozs.
- Length : 8.5"
- Contruction: Stainless steel frame and slide
- Safeties: Thumb safety, grip safety, firing pin block
- Sights : Low-profile iron sights
- Grips : Checkered laminate grips with medallion
- Magazines : 1 - 7 Round
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable