|92FS: The World’s Most Trusted Military and Police Pistol
The Beretta 92FS has been setting the standards for best military, police and tactical pistol for over a quarter century. The reason is that it was designed--and has kept evolving--to be and remain the most accurate, durable and reliable semiauto handgun on the market. Easy to use, absolutely safe and delivering impressive firepower, it remains the sidearm of the US military and of allied forces the world over, as well as of countless police and law-enforcement agencies.
- Caliber : .9mm
- Action : Single/Double
- Magazine Capacity : 15 Rounds
- Barrel Length : 4.9"
- Overall Height : 5.4"
- Overall Length : 8.5"
- Overall Width : 1.5 "
- Sight Radius : 6.1"
- Weight unloaded : 33.3 g
Made in Italy
- Open Slide Design: Open top slide virtually eliminates jamming and stove piping. Allows the user to load and chamber one cartridge at a time should the magazine be lost or damaged.
- Disassembly Latch: Simplifies field stripping for maintenance by allowing quick and easy disassembly. It stays on the gun, preventing accidental dropping and loss.
- Visible Automatic Firing Pin Block: The front part of the firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. The block is located rearward, far away from the fouling and debris of the breech face. Since the block is visible, the user may ascertain its proper operation at any time. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
- Rear Sight Profile: The rear sight is designed to provide a front projection so that in an emergency, the user may retract the slide single-handedly by pushing the rear sight against the edge of a table, door, etc.
- External Hammer Design: A traditional feature of Beretta pistols, this design provides the energy to the firing pin, virtually eliminating the possibility of misfires due to light primer. Also provides an immediate visual and tactile indicator as to the cocked/uncocked status of the pistol.
- No Glare Finish: Berettas exclusive Bruniton™ non-reflective black coating is a superior corrosion and wear resistant finish.
- Light Aluminum Frame: Each pistol features a lightweight, forged frame made from extremely strong aircraft-quality aluminum alloy.
- Reversible Magazine Release: Positioned next to the trigger guard for either right or left-handed shooters, allowing rapid reloading. Magazine drops clear when released.
- Unique Ultra Safe Design: The ambidextrous safety lever, easily accessible by the thumb of a right or left handed shooter, is spring loaded so it’s either positively on or off. The safety lever also functions as the pistols decocking lever. When pushed down, the rear part of the firing pin (striker) is rotated out of alignment with the front part of the firing pin. Additional hammer drop catch (half-cock notch prevents striking of the firing pin unit) in the remote chance of unintentional hammer drop.
- High-Capacity Magazines: The 92 family magazines are interchangeable within caliber, and range in capacity from 10 to 20 rounds in 9mm. 92 FS.
- Chamber-loaded Indicator: When a round is chambered, the extractor protrudes slightly to show a red indicator. In the dark, the user can feel the protruding extractor.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL’s information.
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.